Is the Tooth Fairy going to come? Will she keep the teeth?
Yes, the tooth fairy came and took the tooth.
What did she leave?
She left two dollars, though in hindsight, Amanda probably would have been more thrilled with a dollar worth of change. I think she left a dollar for the first tooth Amanda lost, last fall, but I don't remember.
Good for Amanda, she looks terrific toothless (and I dare her to try to say that without whistling! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is the Tooth Fairy going to come? Will she keep the teeth?
Yes, the tooth fairy came and took the tooth.
What did she leave?
She left two dollars, though in hindsight, Amanda probably would have been more thrilled with a dollar worth of change. I think she left a dollar for the first tooth Amanda lost, last fall, but I don't remember.
Good for Amanda, she looks terrific toothless (and I dare her to try to say that without whistling! :)
Post a Comment