Monday, December 8, 2008

A Weekend of Parties

We had a busy weekend of Christmas parties. On Saturday morning, we all went to church for the annual Birthday Party for Jesus. They had singing and the Christmas story, and then there were a bunch of activities and crafts for the girls.




On Saturday night, Chad took Amanda and Caitlyn to a Christmas party that the Girl Scouts hosted. They had a "snowball" fight and got their pictures taken with Santa, among other things.




After church on Sunday, we went to the annual Christmas drop-in that friends of ours have been hosting for eight years now. They collect gifts every year for children at the agency where I used to work. The first couple years they had the party, I was still coordinating Christmas for the agency. Just thinking about it makes me really glad I don't have that stress this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And after alll those Parties the Daddy slept for 4 or 5 hours on sunday before getting up to go to bed, to much sugar. CS