As I was writing the last post, my dear husband asks, "So where'd you get the pillows?" (The ones in the new picture at the top of the blog, with the butterfly, ladybug, and bee.) I looked at him a little dumbfounded. "Honey, I've had those pillows since before Amanda was born. They have always been on the reading chair or sofa in the girls' room. Jessica gave them to me years ago, before we were even married."
"With those same pictures?" he asks. I nod.
"Don't you think that's a little weird?" he asks.
Actually, no. I think that's pretty cool.
I do confess that it just "hit me" a couple months ago that the pillows perfectly reflect the girls, though (and even more recently that they would make a good picture for the blog).
Chad suggested that I put that story on here so no one thought I went out and bought them that way. This is much better.
2 comments:
It is much better, very cool. I figured you'd made them (and not just for the blog, but for the girls in general).
Wow! I feel so special to have gotten recognition on the blog for the pillows... I'm an avid reader!!
Post a Comment