Today I decided to take a picture of her, and then she wanted a photo shoot. She kept pointing to the camera - "Cheese?" She loves to cheese. I think that since cheese is her very favorite food, that somehow translates into picture taking.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Potty Practice and Pictures
Recently, Eliza has become very aware of having a wet diaper. She'll usually come to me a few times a day to tell me she needs to be changed, and then she'll say she wants to go potty. She doesn't need to go potty, since she just went in her diaper, but she likes to go sit on the potty anyway. And sometimes she'd sit there for 10 or 15 minutes, if I let her. (She has gone potty several times, but it's usually before her bath.)
Today I decided to take a picture of her, and then she wanted a photo shoot. She kept pointing to the camera - "Cheese?" She loves to cheese. I think that since cheese is her very favorite food, that somehow translates into picture taking.


Today I decided to take a picture of her, and then she wanted a photo shoot. She kept pointing to the camera - "Cheese?" She loves to cheese. I think that since cheese is her very favorite food, that somehow translates into picture taking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We often let First Daughter sit on the potty when we change her diaper. (It's often the only way we can convince her to let us change it.) So far, though, none of the visits have been productive, so that's the extent of our potty training.
She does, thankfully, tell us when she has a dirty diaper, but I think she'd wander around in a wet one all day if it meant she could play without ceasing.
Post a Comment