This morning I was making Amanda's snack for school (it's half of an apple with peanut butter spread on top with a raisin face), and remembered that I also had some dried cranberries I could use. I asked Amanda if she preferred one or the other or if she wanted some of both.
She replied that she'd like one of each for the eyes and an AB pattern for the mouth. (She doesn't like noses on her fruit faces.)
They've been working a lot on different kinds of patterns in her class this year (AB, AAB, ABBA, ABC, etc.), and now she sees them everywhere.
1 comment:
Wow - recognizing patterns like that is cool!
My kids just pick off the fruit, lick the peanut butter and leave the apple (which I find confusing since they eat the dried fruit and the apple by themselves all the time).
Post a Comment