Saturday, October 4, 2008

Caty's New Bike

We finally got Caitlyn a bike today. She outgrew the tricycle a while ago, and now that Amanda has her training wheels off, she can't ride Amanda's anymore. We've been meaning to get her one with her birthday money, but we just hadn't gotten around to it. With all the bicycle excitement this week (our neighbor/her friend Brayley started riding her bike without training wheels the day after Amanda), she was feeling very left out. So here she is with her new purple princess bike. We got a good deal on it on Craigslist, so now we just need to get her a new helmet.

Eliza is also feeling very frustrated with the bike situation. She can sit on the tricycle and even coast down the hill. Her feet just barely reach the pedals, though.

2 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

What fun! I guess I should be checking out Craigslist for fun stuff, too.

Tiffany said...

It can be a little tempting, so I only look when I'm specifically in the market for something. Our local list can get hundreds of posts a day, just in the baby/kids section. I try to keep an eye out for cloth diapers when I can, and I'm currently watching for a good deal on a double stroller. I use our double stroller a few times a week, but one of the wheels keeps falling off.