As I mentioned before, we've been doing more baking around here lately. I've been inspired to try a bunch of new recipes. The banana chocolate chip muffins below are probably our favorite, so far. I've made three batches in the last three weeks. (They don't last long!) Caitlyn helps mix ingredients, and I let Eliza put some of the mini chocolate chips on top.

Here's the batch we made today. Yummy!
2 comments:
3 times last week, Daddy did not see that many muffins? they must be good, yesterday was the first time i got to see them in a while.
We also have a banana chocolate chip bar recipe we love. Kansas Dad made some on Sunday that we finished off last night. (They lasted that long only because the kids forgot about them after the first day.) I've also started putting chocolate chips in the banana bread recipe instead of the nuts (though I've considered using both). They actually compliment my quick bread with flax seed very well.
Of course, I'm inclined to put chocolate chips in just about anything.
Post a Comment