Friday, October 10, 2008

Stuck in bed

Eliza discovered this week that she can easily climb into her crib when the side is down (after being encouraged to do so by her sister.) It's not surprising, since she showed us all last week how she could climb up the side of her sisters' bunkbeds. (But luckily, so far, she only seems tempted to do that when she wants to follow one of her sisters to the top bunk.)
She also discovered that she can climb over the opposite side of her crib and get stuck against the wall.


There is a dismantled toddler bed between the crib and the wall, so it gives her something to stand on. She hasn't yet managed to figure out how to get out the other side without falling, though, so once she gets in, she still needs help getting out.
We may be forced to move her into that toddler bed earlier than I had planned.

1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

I fear the same fate for First Daughter. In fact, I saw the same toddler bed on Criagslist that we have for her brother and was very tempted to talk to Kansas Dad about buying it. I decided against it in the hopes that we can keep her confined at least until next summer!