
We all had a great time at my mom's. We did lots of bike riding, Wii playing, swimming, and card playing. We went to see the fireworks on the 4th with my sisters and their kids. We also took a trip to COSI, where we got to see a mummy in the very cool Ancient Egypt exhibit they have now. Before we left town, we took a bike ride with my mom and stepdad and found the four remaining letterboxes in my mom's town - a very successful endeavor. Then, we spent a day with my grandmother and aunt, where Amanda swam around the edge of the pool all by herself (a first for her!) and we got to enjoy an outdoor band concert together, just like I remember doing when I was a little girl.
(Batgirl Eliza at my nephew's party)We came home with all sorts of goodies (books, canning supplies, bike gear) packed high in our van. Today somehow disappeared without me feeling like I'm back on top of things, but I guess we'll just enjoy the weekend and start fresh on Monday.
I think my camera finally really and truly died. And it took all of my pictures from the trip with it. I swiped these pictures from my sister's facebook page. =)As soon as I can, I will post a picture of Amanda's NEW smile - she is now missing BOTH top front teeth. She lost the second one on the way home yesterday, thanks to her roast beef sandwich at Arby's.
No comments:
Post a Comment