Friday, July 25, 2008

To Nap or Not to Nap

Eliza has been struggling with a new nap schedule for the last several months. She gave up her morning nap for a month or so, and then she went back to two naps for a couple months. I'm trying to get her to give it up again, but it usually means she's wiped out around lunchtime. The older girls usually still nap for a couple hours or so, and I really like to have them at the same time, if at all possible.
On Monday, Eliza held off until after we picked up the girls at one o'clock, though she fell asleep on the way home and then only slept an hour. Tuesday she had an hour-long morning nap and then slept again for an hour and a half in the afternoon. On Wednesday, I tried to get her to wait until after we picked up the other girls, but I found her like this around 12:15...



This is the first time she has fallen asleep outside her bed (except in the car), since she was a couple months old.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Tiffany,
When you have a second, I need an age reminder! I'm impressed that your older girls still nap in the afternoon and I'm trying to figure out the transition time...so, if you could remind me how old your girls are, I'd really appreciate it!