Monday, July 21, 2008

First Day of Camp Silver

Amanda and Caitlyn started their first day of Camp Silver today. Amanda went last year - it's a week-long camp for little girls run by a family from our church. The whole family volunteers in the three and four-year-old classes and they have three older girls. Amanda had a terrific time and still frequently talks about it or sings the songs she learned. Caitlyn was very excited to be able to go this year.


Today is Hat Day.



Unfortunately, I suspect that having the older girls out of the house will mean that I get even less done than usual. I know Eliza will require much more mommy time without her sisters here to entertain her. She started crying as soon as we left them.


Update: Amanda was chosen to bring home the camp pet, which the girls named Angel Coconut. She made sure the puppy had food to eat, went out to go potty, exercised, and had a soft bed to sleep in.

No comments: