Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Minute Surprise


We took a quick trip to Ohio after our day at the lake on Saturday. My family had a surprise party on Sunday for my mom's birthday this week. (She was surprised!)
It was great to see and celebrate with everyone. (My sister and grandfather also have birthdays this week.)


We even recruited my mom to letterboxing while we were there. There are ten hidden in my mom's tiny town, so we did a little hunting before we headed out on Monday. We found four of the seven we sought. We'll try to find the rest next time!



(Thanks, Mom, for the pictures!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way!!! I was in Ohio on Saturday and Sunday too! I had a conference in Louisville from Tuesday - Saturday, so one of my friends gave me a ride home to WCH and I surprised my mom for her birthday (May 24th). We were even in Chillicothe on Saturday evening.

Hope you had fun in Frankfort!
~Wendy