Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lake Day - Lost (and Found!) Camera

We all went up to the lake on Saturday. Chad started waterskiing for the season last week, and they had a ski day on Saturday. (He volunteers weekly during the summer, driving a jet ski for the adaptive sports program through the hospital.)
It was actually cloudy and cool, but the girls still had fun playing in the sand box. They all got a ride on the jet ski with Daddy, and we were able to swim a bit, too.
I took pictures, but apparently I left my camera somewhere, so I don't know if I'll ever get them back. Maybe it will turn out to be a good reason to get a new camera.
(The lifeguard found the camera the Tuesday after we were at the lake!)




(That's Amanda and "Juice" on the left, Chad and Caitlyn on the right.)

No comments: