Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We won!

We were very excited to hear a message on the machine this morning that our fairy house won a prize at the festival on Saturday! We have to go by and pick it up.

2 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the knitting. I'm looking forward to the day my girls are old enough to knit. First Son might knit as well, but his coordination isn't that great yet so there's no rush. I figure it'll be easier to teach them together anyway.

Plus it gives me time to remember how to knit and maybe finish something. (I started a scarf about ten years ago. It's lying around somewhere...)

Tiffany said...

Thanks!
I think Amanda considers it one of my great failings as a mother that I don't know how to knit or crochet. =)
I think she inherited her creative drive from Chad, though my mom is certainly very creative. Unfortunately, she lives too far away! (Or rather, WE live too far away.)
I'd like to learn someday, but it's just not something I have room for right now.