I wish I'd gotten a picture of Eliza's feet today.
The girls begged to put on bathing suits and play in water after running around outside for a while after school, but that was a little too much for me. It is only February after all.
In other news, Amanda is spending the night in her new room tonight. Her sisters (and mom) were a little sad to have her move out of the room the girls have all shared for the last couple of years. She's very excited to have her own space, though.
We still have a lot of moving around and re-organizing to do, trying to get everyone settled in new beds and spaces and distributing the books and toys from the playroom. Chad has a lot of time off this coming week, though, so I'm hopeful we can get most of it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment