Here's Caitlyn and Eliza dressed-up. Caty wanted us to act out the nativity again. She was an angel, of course. I usually have to be Joseph.

After Eliza went down for her nap one day this week, Caty made a "clubhouse" for us in her room. We did a puzzle, colored, and read books in it, and then she took a nap there. You can see in this picture that she held one side of it up with a pile of books, about 50 or 60 of them. It actually worked pretty well, though the top 4 or 5 books slid off a few times.
My sister, My hero

Eliza is constantly copying everything her sisters say and do. Most of the time, it's very cute, and the girls are tickled by it. I'm trying to encourage them to make sure that they are modeling good behaviors for the their sister, though. It's also a good reminder for me to be aware of what I'm modeling for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment