Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

The girls and I had a great weekend in Ohio. Chad had to work, unfortunately, but I wasn't going to miss a triple graduation. My brother and two cousins all graduated from the same high school on Saturday, which also happened to be my mom's birthday. The girls did great on the drive, especially on the way home, and we didn't have any bad weather, so I'm thankful for that.

Here are the girls and my nieces and nephew with each of the graduates -

With my brother, Zac -


With my cousin, Hannah (and her brother, Nathan)-


And with my cousin, Zach -


We also got to celebrate my mom's birthday with her, and the kids were able to swim in her pool and play with the chicks. A fun time was had by all.





4 comments:

Mazzucco said...

You have a brother!?!

Tiffany said...

I do. He's my half-brother, and he lives with his mom, not our dad. I usually only see him about once a year.

Kansas Mom said...

What a wonderful weekend! I'm very impressed with you, driving all that way alone with the girls. Well done!

Tiffany said...

Thanks. I don't think I could do it with a baby, but now that the girls are older, it's not too bad. It was definitely worth it!