She wears a dress and her "little black shoes" nearly everyday. She is very resistant to wearing shorts or pants, so much so that I have, at times, revoked dress-wearing privileges for misbehavior.
She almost always wears her "little pink sweater" over her dress, regardless of how hot it is. She also wears it over her sleeveless nightgowns when she sleeps. Yes, the pink sweater is too small. We have tried and tried to find a sufficient replacement, but with no luck.
And, of course, notice all the boo-boos on the knees. She fell three times, on three separate days this week, and scraped her knees.
1 comment:
We are familiar with legs like those! It seems First Daughter in particular manages to collect a few scrapes and bruises every single day. I'm always a little nervous when we go to the doctor, but no one has ever said anything, so I'm guessing it's normal for the young years.
Love the shoes!
Post a Comment