Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year

We've been back home for a week now (after a week in Ohio), but the Christmas decorations are still out and I haven't figured out where to put all the new stuff we brought home with us. I finally downloaded the Christmas pictures last night, so I thought I'd better get a post up while I had a few minutes.
The girls have been having great fun with all of their new toys and amusements. (And clothes and shoes, in Eliza's case.) I've been having great fun with my new cookbook and all the foodstuff I bought at the Mennonite bulk food store near my mom's.
We've been busy with the letter Q this week during school time. We're reading lots of wonderful books about quilts, and I've been trying to build in a few lessons in being QUIET - a new challenge, I'm finding, as Chad has started working some nights. I never realized how loud the girls were before I had to try to keep them quiet all day while Chad sleeps.
Hopefully I'll find time for more soon, but here are a few Christmas pictures for now.





No comments: