Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Updates


(I didn't have any camera batteries today, so the pictures are from last Sunday when we went to a park/festival with Grandpa Steve.)

Chad volunteered at an adaptive rugby tournament all day today. I tried to motivate the girls to help me clean and organize the house, mainly their bedroom and play areas. We did get a lot done, but I just can't say no when they want to spend most of the day playing outside.


A friend of mine is thinking of starting a tea party business for little girls and is doing a test run this week for Amanda and Caitlyn. We sent invitations to several of their friends last week, and the tea party is Wednesday afternoon.

Amanda is going to be a puppy in her school's musical production of 101 Dalmations. She has her first practice on Monday.


On another note, I am loving the shorter days! It's so much easier to get the girls in bed earlier. Eliza and Caitlyn have had colds this week, so the extra sleep has been needed.

No comments: