This place is amazing. It's three stories high and has various obstacles and many slides. There's a height limit for children, but parents are allowed on with their kids. It was a lot of fun, but I was definitely a little bent out of shape the next day.
(That's Chad and Caitlyn up there on top.)
It was Caitlyn's half-birthday, so she got a special treat. (She shared.)
2 comments:
I'm glad that someone else celebrates half birthdays! Joe was due on my half birthday (he was forced out a week later...) and Jay kept telling me to stop telling people that, because "people don't keep track of those kinds of things..."
Oh yes, we try to celebrate half birthdays (when I remember.) Since the girls were born in April, August, and December, it means they are all evenly spaced. I think that since Eliza's birthday is so close to Christmas and Caitlyn's falls right around the start of school, as they get older, it might be nice to celebrate the half-birthday undistracted and maybe let them have friends over then instead. But then half birthdays are a little more meaningful when you're small and get to tell someone that you are now four-AND-A-HALF.
Post a Comment