Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Wrap-up

We still have some company (Chad's mom and stepdad), but I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures while I have a couple minutes.
We've had a great week. Chad's brother and his family got in early in the week, so the girls had several days to play with their cousins. Nana and Papa brought their dogs with them, so the girls have also enjoyed having the dogs in the house this week.
We've had lots of good food and fun. We spent yesterday at Grandpa Steve's, and then we had brunch at our house this morning and exchanged Christmas gifts. We gave the New York cousins the game Blokus Trigon and then played it a couple of times. It was a big hit with Caitlyn and Amanda, as well as with the adults. I definitely recommend it! We'll need to get one for ourselves.

Here are some pictures of the girls with their cousins...




It was a little like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas rolled into one.


All the cousings...


All the guys...


And gals...

No comments: