We got the house in shape again, so after dinner we put up the tree and got out the nice nativity and the play nativity. It was already late, so we'll finish decorating tomorrow after church. (And we don't have any egg nog, so we'll stop and get some on the way home. It's our tradition to have egg nog while we decorate.)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas Tree, Part One
Nana and Papa left this morning, so we spent the day getting the house back in order. I think Eliza was happy to have her room back. (She slept on the sofa in the older girls' room while they were here.) We also took some time to go to the Learning Store for their free Saturday craft, before coming home to eat more leftovers and take a long nap.
We got the house in shape again, so after dinner we put up the tree and got out the nice nativity and the play nativity. It was already late, so we'll finish decorating tomorrow after church. (And we don't have any egg nog, so we'll stop and get some on the way home. It's our tradition to have egg nog while we decorate.)



We got the house in shape again, so after dinner we put up the tree and got out the nice nativity and the play nativity. It was already late, so we'll finish decorating tomorrow after church. (And we don't have any egg nog, so we'll stop and get some on the way home. It's our tradition to have egg nog while we decorate.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We decorated our tree today. The vast majority of the ornaments are on a few branches at the bottom, but the kids had a great time. Sadly, though, I can't find our play Nativity! (I'm not sure the nice one will get put out. I need to make sure it's "safe" and I'm not sure...)
Post a Comment