My favorite song on the CD is the one to "Jack Be Nimble." When it came to that song, Caitlyn was preparing to use the Little People ark as her candlestick, when I realized she could probably just use a real one. Why not? I keep them in the "forbidden" drawer in the kitchen with the candles and the table linens I rarely use. I'm certain we have not used the candlesticks since the kids were born, so Caty was excited to be able to get one out.
It made for a great activity, and Eliza was eager to copy her sister. Eventually, she went to get one of her own so she didn't have to wait for Caitlyn, though. Eliza just kind of jumped around the candlestick, but she thought it was great fun.
They also liked posing with them like trophies...
And hats...
1 comment:
How cute and fun!
Post a Comment