Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ice Cream and Sand

Our Sunday School class had an ice cream social at a park on Saturday afternoon. Everyone had lots of yummy ice cream (especially since we knew we'd just throw all the leftovers away because it was melted.)




The girls had fun playing at the playground and in the sand with some of their friends from church. The kids all gravitated to the big sand volleyball court and by the time we were ready to leave, the girls were covered head to toe in sand.





I stuck them all in the shower together when we got home. Eliza did well with her first shower, much better than I had expected.

1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

One of my favorite parks here has a sprinkler you can run the kids under before heading home if they've been in the sand too much. I just have to remember to take extra clothes along for them.

I wish I could go to an ice cream social right now!