We went to our town's Labor Day weekend festival on Saturday, and Grandpa Steve came along with us. It was hot and humid, but we still had a good time.
Eliza was content to collect rocks while her sisters went on a few rides.
I've been out of the loop. It's nice to see pictures of your girls again. Second Daughter is a great sleeper, but I've been using most of her nap time to pack boxes. I'm really pleased at how well it's going so far. I hope the end of next week isn't too crazy!
1 comment:
I've been out of the loop. It's nice to see pictures of your girls again. Second Daughter is a great sleeper, but I've been using most of her nap time to pack boxes. I'm really pleased at how well it's going so far. I hope the end of next week isn't too crazy!
Post a Comment