I don't think I ever would have let Amanda or Caitlyn attempt a regular swing when they were Eliza's age, but she does pretty well. She seems to think she can do anything her sisters can do. We've let her take little turns on the big swings over the last month or so, and the older girls like to take turns pushing her.


They wanted to color outside this morning.

1 comment:
I think First Son still prefers the bucket swing, but he's so heavy no one wants to lift him into it! I have a feeling First Daughter would be trying to leap off at the height of the swing if we let her on a regular one (which will be scary but acceptable when she's 8 and totally unacceptable at 20 months)!
I do wish we had swings in our back yard, though, or at least within walking distance. It's one of the first things on our list once we have a house (hopefully by next summer).
Post a Comment