Yes, after nearly a month, I am finally posting something! I have four Saturdays worth of pictures. It seems that that is about the only day of the week on which I take pictures anymore. I did try to post a few times, but my camera cord was malfunctioning and my computer refused to let me upload pictures until this morning.
So, without further ado, I'll start with the pictures from Sept. 24 and move forward from there -
October 1st -
October 8th -
Chad ran and the older girls rode their bikes to the park. Eliza is not quite ready for the mile-long trek to the park yet, though, so we drove her bike to the park so she could join in. In this picture, you may be able to see the red spots on her cheeks, next to her mouth -
We weren't sure what it was at the time, but by dinner her entire face was red and splotchy and it started looking an awful lot like poison ivy. It got in her throat, too, which made the doctor think she could possibly have scarlet fever (a form of strep throat), but she had no other symptoms. It's mostly better now, but it was pretty bad for about a week.
You can see a little of it in this picture -
Caitlyn had a field trip on Friday to a wild animal farm/ranch. She had a lot of fun. She was so excited the night before that she couldn't sleep. I heard the TV come on at 4:55 in the morning. I made her go back to bed, of course, with instructions to think about something else.
I won two tickets to go see a local production of The Miracle Worker, so Amanda and I had a date on Friday night, since I knew she would enjoy it. She was quite delighted with it, and with the fact that she got to get fancied up and stay up well past her bedtime.
And, finally, pictures from this past Saturday -
No comments:
Post a Comment