Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday Girl


I can't believe my "baby" is four years old!
Here is a picture of her breakfast in bed.


We got her a new kitchen, since the old one, which I got at a yard sale a few years ago, was falling apart too much to be useful anymore.
I got a great deal on this one, but now we know why - it took Chad over three hours to put it together. It has lights and noises and came with cookware, though.


We had cake and ice cream yesterday with Grandpa Steve and she opened some presents then. She got what she wanted most for Christmas - a princess Barbie doll. She has also been pretty pleased to have her own "bucks" from her cards, though.


She has a thing about envelopes, so she asked (okay, insisted) that we all make her cards and put them envelopes for her to open. She is constantly making cards and putting them in envelopes. I have to remember to save all my junk mail envelopes so she can use them. We have sealed envelopes with her name on them all over the place.



We have some fun things planned for later today, so hopefully I can post about that tonight.

No comments: