Saturday, September 18, 2010

Picnics

We had a pretty quiet weekend last week, since Chad was working, and then the week was very busy. I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, but here is one of Eliza at our picnic at the park yesterday. It was supposed to be a Teddy Bear Picnic, but of course she also had to bring along some baby dolls and her special pig, Lulu, and her frog, Snuggle Bubble. Our theme for the week was picnics, so we went a couple of days to different parks for a picnic.


Eliza has also been coming with me to Amanda's class for lunch duty once a week, so she packs her lunch and eats with Amanda that day. This week I also had lunch duty in Caitlyn's class one day, but Eliza went out for a special lunch with Daddy, since I had a meeting afterward. (The girls' school doesn't have a cafeteria, so everyone eats in the classroom. Parents volunteer for lunch duty so the teachers can have a break for lunch.)

This morning, I had just finished my list of things to do today, when Caitlyn walked in. She noticed her name on the list and asked me to read it to her. When I was finished reading all seventeen items on my list, she gave me a distressed look and objected to the fact that there was nothing fun on the list! So I must find some time today to fit in something fun!

No comments: