Friday, February 12, 2010

A White Weekend

We've been hoping to get more snow, and today it came!


It started snowing this afternoon, and we have about 3-4 inches now. (I took this earlier.) Yay! We've been a little envious of all the snow up north, so now we have some of our own.

I haven't had much to write about this week. Amanda and Chad went to a Father-Daughter dance at her school last week, but we didn't get a picture of the two of them together. Here is a picture of Amanda with her best friend, though.


Amanda had today off school, and we finally got around to making some Valentine cookies.


The girls have been looking forward to a big three-holiday craft day tomorrow at the Learning Store, but I suspect it may not happen in this weather. We'll have to tackle some Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year/President's Day crafts on our own, I suppose.

No comments: