I'd been thinking that we needed some new artwork for the playroom walls, so I gave the girls a painting project. They were to combine the things we've studied so far - apple trees, birds and bees, and clouds - in one picture.
We decided to add the clouds with cotton balls after the paint was dry.
We also made our Thunder Cake today. I will admit it was the first time I'd ever made homemade chocolate cake and frosting. (Mainly because chocolate cake is not anyone's favorite in this house.)
The cake had a secret ingredient - pureed tomatoes, but of course you would never know it was in there. It was very yummy, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
2 comments:
How nice to have a playroom with walls! I don't have much room to hang pictures or paintings or posters with all the windows and bookshelves. Someday...in our dream house...
It's a nice advantage to having the girls all in one room. (It's our third bedroom.) One day, we may move Amanda in there, but for now, this works very well for us.
Post a Comment