To start off, here are a few pictures of water and sand -
Caitlyn and Chad were digging for treasure, but Eliza decided to sit in their hole to help.
Amanda (above) and Caitlyn (below) catch some waves.
Ari and AmandaWe took all the kids to the aquarium one morning. We took the ferry over and back, and the girls enjoyed the boat ride.
It was just a little bit windy. Can you tell?
Eliza with my sister, Tara, and my cousin, Hannah.
And from the aquarium -
A group shot - I'm on the left, then my sister Tonya and her kids, my cousins Hannah and Nathan, Tara and Reagan, and Chad and the girls.
Posing with the alligators
Petting a snake

Caty is four! Here are some pictures from her luau birthday party.



And a parting shot -
1 comment:
Great pics! I absolutely LOVE going to the beach. And the aquarium - I have a picture of Clayton in that same giant crab LOL!
Post a Comment