
Hooray hooray
We're going away
Going on a trip
To Grandma's house.
Going to the lake
What will I take
What will I take
To Grandma's house?
(From The Moon Came Too by Nancy White Carlstrom)
The girls and I are leaving in the morning to go to my mom's for a week. As I have been trying to get ready all week, I've been thinking about this cute book we bought at a used book sale several months ago. It's a story of a little girl getting ready to drive to Grandma's house. It sounds so familiar!
Get in the car
If you can fit
We're going now
Where will you sit?
There is certainly
Not much room
You brought everything
But the moon.
I don't know if I'll be able to post anything from my mom's computer. If not, we'll be back next weekend!
3 comments:
Have a wonderful visit. I, for my part, will miss your posts!
Hope you and the girls have a great trip to Grandma's house!
Have fun!
Post a Comment