We're expecting our first 90 degree days of the summer this week, so I decided it was time to break out the slip 'n slide today. Amanda and Caitlyn played on one last year at Grandma's house and loved it, but this was their first time with one at home. Amanda did fine, but Caitlyn was a little too timid to actually slide. I determined that it was probably more of a waste of water than it was worth. Eliza didn't want to have anything to do with it, except to sit in the pool of water that collected at the end. She doesn't even like to run under the hose. So I think we will also need to get a small pool for the summer.
And here's a cute picture of all three girls from this morning. I thought I'd post it since it's rare to get a good picture of all three at the same time.
We've been using the sprinkler. First Son loves it and would run through it for hours if we didn't mind letting the water run. First Daughter goes through once or twice and then is done. I'm leaning toward a small pool as well. I think they'd get more enjoyment for the cost.
1 comment:
We've been using the sprinkler. First Son loves it and would run through it for hours if we didn't mind letting the water run. First Daughter goes through once or twice and then is done. I'm leaning toward a small pool as well. I think they'd get more enjoyment for the cost.
Post a Comment