Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Break Pictures and Easter

The girls were out of school all last week but I took very few pictures. A friend of mine did a free photo shoot for us, though, which was awesome.
I think most of you who read this blog have probably already seen most of the pictures, either because I sent you some or you saw them on Facebook, but here are a few of my favorites (other than those I added to the sidebar)-









The girls spent most of the week playing outside with the neighbors, making habitats for various creatures they caught. Chad was working and we didn't feel the need to do too much, since we have a highly-anticipated family vacation coming up soon!

We had a nice Easter and great weather, so the girls spent most of the day outside hiding and re-hiding eggs.


3 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! How sweet it will be to one day have a family old enough and pliant enough for everyone to face the camera and smile. Second Son in particular feels this is asking just too much -- to be still, to look, to smile when he is assuredly not happy. Sigh. But I love your pictures and the girls look lovely in their Easter dresses!

Tiffany said...

Thank you! Your family picture at First Son's First Communion turned out very well, too. Second Son is adorable, even if he isn't smiling! It's sweet to see how very blond Second Son and Daughter are, compared to the rest of you!

Kansas Mom said...

Oh, I know, all that blond hair! My sister and brother were both blond as children, so I'm guessing they get that from my side of the family.