It's Stinky Tree season around here. That means the Bradford Pear trees, which are practically everywhere, are in bloom. And they STINK. It hits me every time I walk outside, since we have them in or near both the front and back yard. It reminds of spring in New Hampshire, when the thaw finally came and along with it, the smell of dog poop that had been frozen all winter.
The trees, at least, are quite lovely.
I'm still shaking my head a bit, wondering what happened to winter, but spring is in full swing. For the last few weeks, the girls have been spending great amounts of time outside playing with each other and the neighbors. Therefore, we haven't done much worth noting, and I've hardly taken any pictures.
We do have several things coming up in the next couple of weeks, though, so I'll try to return to posting more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment