Chad's brother and his family drove down here last weekend. Here are all the cousins at our house.
Caitlyn went to Alabama a day early with Chad's brother, dad, and his brother's kids. I was a little worried about her being without us for two days, but she did very well. I was very proud of her. My sister-in-law stayed and drove with me on Tuesday, after Amanda was done with school (she had a special Thanksgiving Pow-Wow that afternoon.) Our twin nephews also drove with us.
We recruited the NY family to letterboxing, and we all spent several hours on Wednesday at a great historical park hunting a series of letterboxes.
We got back on Friday, and Chad's brother and family ended up staying until Saturday morning. We spent the day on Saturday cleaning and putting away fall decorations. Then I went and bought some egg nog and we did our decorating for Christmas. It seemed to be a very fast turnaround, but we got it all done and officially kicked off our Advent season today!
No comments:
Post a Comment